How can I serve?
On the second Tuesday of every month members gather at the church to serve as good stewards of church facilities. Each meeting volunteers work on a different project in the church to ensure it is well used and well taken care of.
At Lowell Avenue we have a very active WMU providing opportunities for young and old alike to learn about missions and serve.
Every Sunday morning we meet together to worship and be in God’s Word. Worshipping through song in the choir is a great way to become involved.
GROW is a ministry designed to stay in touch and practice true Christian hospitality to those who have visited our church. You can serve either through the writing of letters or home visits. This ministry meets once a month on the third Tuesday of every Month.
If interested in serving contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 465-7163.
Kids for Christ
- Food, games, devotions and more.
- Grades: 1-5th
- When we meet: Sunday Nights 6-7:30
- Leader: Libby Riggs
- Contact info: email@example.com
The Avenue Student Ministries
- A ministry for students that provides avenues to learn, serve, and grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Grades 6-12
- NEW! Youth Sunday Night Adventures!
- Each Sunday Night we will be on a new adventure using the following 5 themes as a guide: Serving, thinking deep, having fun, worship, and leadership.
- Check out our calendar below!
- Sundays- 10:00 am and 6:30 pm
- 5 pm – (open gym)
- 6 pm – (youth)
- Leader: Trent Creason
- Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lowell Avenue is a great place to get involved as a college student. Come check out what’s going on. Various college events include game nights, bonfires, and bible studies. College Sunday school is every Sunday at 10 am led by Trent and Sarah Creason.
As a believer, your learning never ends. Throughout the year there are various Bible Study opportunities made available for both men and women. Every week numerous adult Sunday school classes for all ages are available as well. Questions? Contact Trent at email@example.com